Design study and restoration of a house, built originally in 1910, at the village of Falatados in Tinos. The house has two main floors with individual levels. The bottom floor (katoi) with a surface area of ​​65 sq.m., is located at the level of the main cobbled path of the village with direct access to it from two different entrances. […]