- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content posted on the site, as a whole, constitutes intellectual and/or industrial property of the Company or third parties. The appearance of any trade names, logos, marks, and attributes on the site may in no way be construed so as to imply transfer or assignment of their license or right of use to the Users, on the contrary, they are protected by applicable laws and regulations. Copying (in any way), analog / digital recording and mechanical reproducing, distributing, transferring, downloading, processing, reselling, creating derivative work, or in any way interfering with the content or misleading the public about the real provider of the contents of this web site place, is strictly forbidden subject to the provisions of clause 5. Any reproduction, re-release, upload, announcement, dissemination or transmission, or any other use of the content, trademarks, images, logos, features, names, etc. by any means, for commercial or other purposes, is expressly prohibited. Consequently, the use of the content should be solely for informational and non-commercial purposes and may not be copied, placed on another computer network or distributed by other means of communication, subject to the provisions of clause 5. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- Information provided and products
The Company commits itself to the truth, completeness and validity of the information provided on the site, regarding the existence of the essential features that are described for each product, subject to any technical or typographical errors that have escaped the attention or have unintentionally occurred or are due to any cease of site operation due to force majeure. Consequently, the Company, in good faith, is not liable and is not bound for errors due to an oversight during the registration of the electronic data on the site.
- Access – Creating an Account
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify its services without prior notice. The Company is not responsible if for any reason the site is down.
Exclusively responsible for ensuring who uses the site through your connection, is you.
- Liability – User Obligations
Users accept and undertake not to use the online store for sending, posting, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways: (a) any content that is illegal for any reason, which infringes and damages the Company or any third party, infringes the confidentiality or the privacy of any person’s data, (b) any content that inflicts social morals, values, minor age, etc, (c) any content for which Users are not entitled to broadcast under the law or applicable contracts, (d) any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destruct the operation of any software or computer hardware, (e) anything containing promotional material. Any use contrary to the above, apart from any civil and criminal penalties, will result in the discontinuance of the services provided without any warning.
By using the site you are also required to: (a) access its content and material provided solely for your own, non-commercial use, (b) not copy in any way its content and the material, (c) t not cause to any third party the impression that you have any moral or property right in the content or material provided, (d) not deliberately or unintentionally violate applicable laws and regulations, (e) not harass third parties in any way, (f) not collect or store any personal data about other users. Any use contrary to the above, apart from any civil and criminal penalties, will result in the discontinuance of the services provided without any warning.
- Reposting products
Users are able to repost products, both through the site and directly in any other medium in which the products appear (e.g. social media). When reposting, malicious characterizations, comments and ratings, especially those containing abusive or offensive content, those advertising competitive products, containing threats, contain any personal data, contain redirection links to other websites etc, is completely forbidden. Any use contrary to the above, apart from any civil and criminal penalties, will result in the discontinuance of the services provided without any warning.
- Links to other websites
The site may include links that redirect to other websites, which are under the supervision and control of third parties, other than the Company. Accordingly, access – redirection to our site is also achieved through links located on other websites, for which the Company, likewise, does not bear any responsibility. As a result, the Company is not responsible for the content of any other website that it may redirect to, or which redirect to its own, nor does it guarantee the availability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein. Any problems that may arise during the visit or use of the websites to which we redirect, are solely the responsibility of the respective websites. Redirection to other websites is made only in order to facilitate users and under no circumstances do we assume the risk or liability for any damage that may be caused to visitors of these websites.
- Limitation of Liability
The Company, its agents, representatives and employees are not responsible for any civil or criminal claims or for any damage that may be caused to the User or any third party related to the operation or not and/or the use of the site. Also, the Company, its agents, representatives and employees are not responsible for anything that arises from third parties using the site.
- Change of Terms
In the event that any term is declared void or unenforceable by court order, the remaining terms remain unaffected and maintain their validity. Any delay by the Company to seek satisfaction of its rights does not mean waiving these rights.
Sales Terms & Conditions
- To make any order through the site, you must be over 18 years old and legally capable.
- The Company is not liable and is not bound for any obvious errors in features, photos and product prices posted on the site. Please, if you find that a product is offered at an abnormally low or high price in relation to its market value, and prior to the electronic submission of this order, contact the Company (by telephone or e-mail) to let us know your finding or doubt about the unusual price of the product sold.
- All orders are received electronically via the Internet by completing and sending the relevant order form on the site under the “Cart” section and clicking on the “Complete Purchase” icon, after consent is given by selecting the “I have read and accept the Sales Terms & Conditions” icon. Orders are only binding if the Order Confirmation is sent to you by e-mail. You are required to review the above Order Confirmation and promptly notify the Company in writing (no later than 1 hour after receipt of the relevant e-mail notification) of any error, otherwise the details listed therein will be applied in the sales agreement between you and the Company. Once the order is ready for shipment, you will be informed in the same way.
By choosing the above icon, the Customer expressly and unreservedly declares that, before the order is submitted, he is aware of: (a) the main characteristics of the products as they appear on the site, (b) the address and contact details of the Company, (c) the total price of the products, including VAT, any other charge and all additional shipping, delivery or mail charges as well as any other charges. It is noted that the final cost of the order will be communicated to the Customer at the time of filling in the order form all the necessary details (product and place of dispatch), and in every case before the electronic submission of the order. Additional charges or other costs that were not made known to the Customer prior to the submission of the order or in the event that they could not be calculated prior to the order or not notified to the Customer by e-mail prior to the Order Confirmation will not be charged to the Customer without his / her prior express consent (d) the arrangements for payment, delivery, execution, as well as the time limit within which the Company undertakes to deliver the goods or to provide the services; (e) where there is a right of withdrawal, the conditions, time limit and procedures for exercising that right as well as the Customer’s obligation to bear the cost of returning the products to the Company, (f) the Company’s liability conditions for real defects and lack of agreed features.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time and without any other notice, to modify (change) the prices of the products. However, orders that have already been made shall not be affected by these modifications.
- The Company does not provide any warranty for the availability of the products, but informs the Customer, on the basis of data, upon their availability, and undertakes the obligation, in the event of a change of the data, to inform in due time about the unavailability, in which case this case it shall bear no further liability. The order may be partially accepted and executed. The Company, therefore, does not take any responsibility for any damages that may arise from the non-acceptance and non-execution of any order, in full or partially. The Company is not bound to immediately cover all the quantities of products that may be on offer, or if the quantities ordered are unusually large. The Company may withdraw from the sales agreement and not accept an order in exceptional circumstances, in particular, if the product for which the order was made was sold a few minutes earlier and therefore there is no other stock. In this exceptional case, any price paid is immediately refunded.
In order to facilitate your online shopping as much as possible, the Company offers you the following payment methods: (a) through debit, prepaid or Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover, or using Masterpass Wallet. All card payments are processed through Alpha Bank’s Alpha e-Commerce payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. After the successful payment, a redirection will be made to the site, (b) by making a deposit in the bank account held by the Company under the beneficiary name “THE GREEK FOUNDATION IKE” to one of the following banks (i) Eurobank: GR7102600370000040201169078 BIC: ERBKGRAA, (ii) Alpha Bank:
GR9001407040704002002013393 BIC: CRBAGRAA. If you choose this method of payment, you must indicate the name under which the order was made as well as the order code given in the Order Confirmation. Otherwise, there is the possibility of delaying or canceling your order. Payment must be made within 3 days from the day of purchase. We check our account daily, but your payment may be delayed 1-2 business days. Once we receive the payment, we will notify you by e-mail. Please note that in the event this method of payment is chosen, the order is not completed by sending an Order Confirmation, but the above e-mail acknowledging the receipt of payment is also required. If the payment is not completed for any reason, the sale is not completed and the Company has no obligations whatsoever, (c) through PayPal. PayPal is an online payment service where you can make secure transactions. To use this form of payment you must sign up with your personal data.
The Company, irrespective of the method of payment, has no access, cannot and does not withhold any data and information during the transaction you make, and is not responsible and cannot guarantee the security of the transactions you make. If your card or PayPal account is found to be fraudulently used, your billing may be canceled upon your request to the Bank that issued the card or to PayPal.
You can choose either a retail receipt or an invoice, by filling in the necessary data.
- Shipping Method: Products are sent by courier service to the place you declare on the relevant order form and are mentioned in the Order Confirmation. For shipments within Greece, the cost is two (2) euros for shipping up to two (2) kilos, and each extra kilo is charged with half (0.5) euro. For shipments to countries within Europe, the cost amounts to fifteen (15) euros for shipping up to three (3) kilos, and each extra pound is charged with two (2) euros. The Company is not responsible for additional taxes or customs fees and they are not included in the shipping costs. We endeavor to deliver the products to the courier service within seven (7) working days of the date stated on the Order Confirmation. Orders made from Friday after 14:00 as well as on weekends and holidays are processed on the next business day. The above time limit commences on the day following the date stated on the Order Confirmation, provided this is in stock, and subject to the order received being settled by bank deposit, so the time limit commences from the day you receive the e-mail confirming receipt of payment. In case the shipment is delayed because of (a) Force majeure (for example, strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier/transport/production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts and natural disasters), (b) unavailability of the product ordered, (c) order of a product with customized features or according to your specifications, you will be informed by e-mail to indicate whether you wish to complete the order. If you choose not to complete it, you will be refunded the full price.
If the address you stated when ordering is incorrect or nobody is present to receive the product, it either remains in the warehouse of the courier service or is returned to the Company. If you wish to set a new date of delivery, you must inform us and the relevant shipping charge will be borne by you.
Products are covered by insurance for damage or loss during transportation. This insurance is valid until the moment the product is delivered to you or to a third party indicated by you, other than the courier service, and so the relevant risk is then transferred to you.
- Order Cancellation: In case you wish to cancel your order, please declare it immediately. You have the right to cancel your order within the same day you made it and by 17:00, by contacting us at +30 2310 250945 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If your order is canceled for any reason, we immediately begin the process of refunding the corresponding amount that has been paid.
- Return of products due to defects or incorrect delivery: The Company makes every effort to ensure that the products are in perfect condition, with the agreed features, and without any real defects, and it reserves all legal rights and obligations. However, the liability towards the final consumer for defective products or information relating to goods, which is stated on their packaging, lies with the producer of the products. The Customer is obliged, at the time of delivery, to check the status of the products sold, the intact packaging and the expiration date. If a product is found to be faulty or if the products delivered are different to the ones ordered, the Customer has to contact the Company (by telephone or e-mail) immediately after delivery. The product is replaced immediately, provided there is availability, at no cost.
- Right of Withdrawal: The Customer may return the products he has purchased from the online store without giving any reason within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt.
The withdrawal statement is made by the Customer in writing with a clear statement to the Company, which is sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company confirms in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received. The returned product must be in the same excellent condition as it was when received, in the full original packaging, with no tears and wear, with all the contents of the original packaging. If the product does not meet the above conditions, it will be returned to the Customer at his / her cost.
Return costs are borne by the Customer.
The Customer is not entitled to return the product and to withdraw (a) in the case of sealed goods that have been unsealed, for health protection reasons, (b) in the case the product is manufactured in accordance with customized features or according to the Customer’s specifications, (c) in the case the product is, by reason of its nature, inextricably linked to other elements, (d) in any other case provided for in Article 3ib of Greek Law 2251/1994.11.1. By exercising the right of withdrawal, the Company refunds the money corresponding to the value of the product within 14 calendar days of the exercise of the right. The refund is made using the same payment method that the Customer used for the original transaction. The Company is entitled to delay the return of the money until it receives the product back or until it is delivered to the cooperating courier service.
The product must be returned to the Company without delay and in any case within 14 calendar days of the date of withdrawal. The deadline is considered to be met if the product is sent back before the end of the 14-day period. If it is not shipped within the above deadline, the Company may refuse to accept it. The Customer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the product resulting from handling that was not necessary to determine its nature, characteristics and operation. Liability for damage or loss upon return of the product to the Company is borne by the Customer.
In the event that the Customer withdraws from the sales agreement before the product is delivered to him/her and the product is nonetheless delivered, it must immediately be returned to the Company in its initial condition, not opened and unused.
11.2. Product returns are made only through the site and only for products purchased from the online store.
- If for any reason the site cannot be accessed or ceases to operate, all of the Company’s responsibilities and obligations towards you remain unaffected.
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify, renew or revise these Sales Terms & Conditions, whenever it deems necessary and always in accordance with customary commercial practices. Any modification or renewal will be effective as soon as the present text is updated.
You may send any questions about the Sales Terms & Conditions at email@example.com. The Company may communicate with Users either via the e-mail address they have registered or by posting an announcement to the site.
In the event that any term is declared void or unenforceable by a court order, the remaining terms remain unaffected and maintain their validity. Any delay by the Company to seek satisfaction of its rights, does not mean waiving these rights.
These Sale Terms & Conditions are governed by Greek law. Competent courts for any dispute arising from them are the courts of Thessaloniki.
Use of the site by the User requires unconditional agreement with the following:
- User Recognition – Data We Collect
In order to allow purchases, you will be required to disclose some of your personal data. In particular, when registering and in order to make a transaction, which is only allowed if you are over 18, you will be asked for your full name, full address, e-mail address, contact number and unique password. After the password is entered, it is encoded and stored in the company’s electronic systems in order to achieve maximum security. Therefore, the only person who knows the password is the User, who is solely responsible for maintaining his / her privacy. In case of loss or leakage of the password, the User must make a direct, written notice to the Company, otherwise the latter is not responsible for its possible use by third parties. Also, if the User chooses for an invoice to be issued, he / she will have to enter the relevant data (name, address, TRN, TRO).
In order to subscribe to the newsletters service, only your e-mail will be requested.
The Company has no access, cannot and does not collect any credit / debit / prepaid card or Paypal account data.
The Company does not in any way disclose or make public the personal data and information of Users. The User guarantees and bears responsibility for the truth, accuracy, validity, authenticity, relevance and convenience of the personal data disclosed to the Company.
- Purpose of processing personal data
We process all of your personal data in accordance with the law. The Company uses your data and e-mail in order (i) to execute the sales agreement between you and the Company, (ii) to contact you with regards to products posted on the site, (iii) to send you newsletters according to your preferences, (iv) to measure site traffic and User requirements and preferences, (v) for the User to participate in competitions and promotions.
- User’s rights as the data subject
At any time you have the right of access, rectification, erasure of personal data, restriction of processing or objection to the processing, as well as data portability, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such a case, the Company responds to the request within one month, unless the request is very complex or there is a big number of similar requests. Also, at any time, you have the option to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and to choose whether or not to receive newsletters via e-mail, by selecting the relevant unsubscribe link under each communication. Finally, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) if you believe that your data is being processed in a manner contrary to the law.
- Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data may be transferred to other companies that provide the Company with services such as marketing, re-marketing, communication. These companies are required to have the same security measures as those taken by the Company. The Company may also disclose to the competent authorities personal data or any other information it holds or which is accessible through its systems, provided that this is dictated by any applicable law.
- Period of data storage
We only process the data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. So its processing will last as long as you maintain an active account on the site or subscribe to the newsletter. After your erasure, which you may request at any time by sending an e-mail, we retain your data for as long as we are legally bound to comply with legislation and to defend our legal rights.
- Cookies, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
6.3. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.
6.4. Creating an account through Google and Facebook.
We provide the ability to create an account on our site through the use of your codes in Google and Facebook. If you choose this way to create an account, you will be asked to give your consent so that the above platforms send the data to our Company. Your data that we receive in these cases regard only your name, your e-mail (if you have it registered), your postings to the extent they are accessible depending on your usage of the above platforms, the user photo you have selected in each of the aforementioned platforms.